The Pineapple Academy Difference
Easy-to-use online training for developing Culinary Culture in Senior Living Food Service. Everything Senior Living Food Service operators need to advance their career, improve operations and most importantly, provide a better dining experience for residents and their families.
Pineapple Academy makes learning fun. It's about wanting to take the training, not having to take the training.
Amira T. FahoumCompass Senior Living, Education and Programs Leader
The Pineapple Academy team gets it. They fill a need for the dining world, especially in the healthcare arena.
Todd HollanderJohn Knox Village, Director of Dining Services & Events
I found the material was presented in a manner that was easy to understand no matter your level of education.
Jason GuthrieThe Timbers/ Summit Villa Memory Care
I look forward to seeing my team improve and become more competent in their roles as we push out more of the modules to them.
Felicia Smith, CDM CFPP MHAMemorial Hospital of Converse County, Director of Hospitality Services
Plans and Pricing
$999 per year
Includes 1 admin license
Includes 10 users
Add additional users at $99 per year
Enterprise pricing available
Special pricing available for 100 users or more.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certifications include (click tab to expand)
Healthcare Food Service Competencies
- Hand Washing
- Team Member Hygiene
- Food Service Sanitation
- Food Service Safety
- The Storage of Food
- Compliance and Ethics
- Menus and Nutrition Adequacy
- Being in Service
- Preparing the dining room
- Sequence of Service
- Kitchen Basics
- Cooking Techniques
- Preparing Hot Foods
- Soups and Sauces
- Preparing Cold Foods
- Breakfast Cooking
What’s Included in The Pineapple Academy
Our micro-learning video training strategy includes
- Short videos (5 minutes or less)
- Taught by industry experts
- Brief quizzes following each video
- Shareable staff certificates of completion
A step-by-step guide on how to
- Set up your account
- How to invite your staff
- How to assign training
- PDF Guides
- Video tutorials
- Website links curated specifically to support food service operations
- A simple, web based platform for onboarding new food service staff and ongoing training
- Resource library with in-document search capabilities
- Management dashboard and progress reporting
- Upload your own custom content
Why Pineapple Academy?
Amy Bollam, Registered Licensed Dietitian
- Job-specific operational skills training to ensure regulatory compliance and operational efficiencies.
- Essential day-to-day skills training to help further develop your staff’s customer service skills.
- An in-depth training program starting with knife skills and kitchen safety, leading to advanced techniques.
- Variety of resources to support the growth and development of building a successful culinary culture.